Why would anyone ever be interested in an after wedding session?
1) You get to wear your wedding dress again. (should I stop there?)
2) Your wedding day schedule may not leave you much time for wedding portraits
3) It could rain on your wedding day! You could have your heart set on sunset photos and not get them that day, you can reschedule your after shoot to a day it isn't raining!
4) You may have been looking at wedding photos and wished that you could have photos at a waterfall, or on the edge of a cliff, or somewhere else cool that may not be feasible for your immediate wedding day, after shoots are meant to be done in cool places!
5) Wedding photos are typically done in the middle of the day when the light is at its absolute worst for photographs, your after shoot would be schedule for either sun up or sun down and the two hours either after or prior... Giving you the prettiest light for your photos possible!
Before wedding season began for me this year, I thought it would be fun to shoot wedding portraits in a location of my choice, when we weren't limited by a wedding schedule and could take our time and have fun. I put out a model call and found Adam and Tam, I had a great time working with them and was really happy with how they turned out. Check them out!